- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 banana, mashed
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1¼ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup chopped peanuts
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup maraschino cherries, drained and quartered
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- In a bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the egg, banana, and vanilla and mix well. Mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt, then mix into the batter. Fold in the peanuts.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with the marshmallows, chocolate chips, and cherries. Return to the oven and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, an additional 10-15 minutes. Cool completely then cut into bars.