- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
Spray 1 (12-cup) muffin tin generously with no-stick cooking spray. Spoon about 1/4 cup egg mixture into each cup. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
Bake 20 to 22 minutes or just until eggs are set. Run small knife or spatula around each cup to loosen mini frittatas. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.