- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 4 medium potatoes, sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cups frozen vegetables of your choice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups of mashed potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream (optional extra for serving)
- 1 heaping cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives or parsley
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease with butter 8 – 9 of the wells of a nonstick muffin pan. In a medium mixing bowl whisk the eggs then mix in the sour cream. Stir in both cheeses and the chives. Add potatoes and mix well. Spoon them into the pan filling the cups to slightly below the top. Bake 25- 35 minutes until they pull away from the sides of the cup and are golden brown. Remove from oven and let them cool 5 minutes in pan. Serve with sour cream if desired
- Potatoes, peeled and sliced
- ½ carrot, finely sliced
- Onions, chopped
- Celery, chopped
- 1 can peas
- 1 pound ground beef, browned
- 1 can mushroom soup (thinned with a little milk)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Layer in a 9 × 13 inch glass pan potatoes, carrots, onions, celery, peas, and ground beef. Pour the thinned mushroom soup evenly over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 70 to 80 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer.
- 1 pound beef stew meat
- 8 small white potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1/2 white onion, cut into chunks
- 2 small carrots, cut into slices
- 1/4 c. minced garlic, fresh
- 3/4 c. apple cider
- 2 tablespoons worchestshire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 c. flour
Place beef, potatoes, onions and carrots in crock pot. In a small bowl, combine garlic, cider, sauces, spices and flour, mixing well to eliminate lumps. Pour over ingredients in crock pot. Set on low. Cook for seven hours.
Serve with hot yeast rolls! Yum!
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, cubed (1″)
- 6-8 medium skin on red potatoes, cut in 1/2″ cubes
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp hot sauce (more if you like it HOT)
- 2 c fiesta blend cheese
- 1 c crumbled bacon
- 1 c diced green onion
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9X13″ baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce. Add the cubed potatoes and chicken and stir to coat. Carefully scoop the potatoes and chicken into the prepared baking dish..
3. Bake the potatoes and chicken for 55-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes, until cooked through, crispy, and browned on the outside. While the potatoes are cooking, fry your bacon (about half a pound).
4. Once the potatoes and chicken are fully cooked, remove from the oven. Top the cooked potatoes with the the cheese, bacon, and green onion. Return the casserole to the oven and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 2 lbs of fresh green beans
- 2 lbs of ham
- 4 baking potatoes
- 1 small onion
Dice the ham, onion and potatoes. Put everything in the crockpot along with 3 cups of water and season to taste with pepper. Put on low for about six hours.
2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
2 large baking potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
salt and ground black pepper to taste
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 pound ground beef
1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
2 tablespoons water
8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
1/4 cup shredded lettuce
1 small tomato, chopped
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup guacamole
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
Pour 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil into a large bowl; toss the potato slices in the oil to coat.
Arrange the slices in a single layer on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
Bake in the preheated oven until the potato slices are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
While potato slices are baking, heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat; brown the ground beef in the hot oil, breaking it up into crumbles as it cooks, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain excess grease.
Mix the black beans into the ground beef; stir in the taco seasoning and water. Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer until the flavors have blended, about 10 minutes.
Arrange the potato slices on a serving platter and sprinkle with half the Cheddar cheese.
Top the potatoes with the meat and bean mixture; sprinkle the remaining cheese on the nachos.
Spread the lettuce out over the nachos and garnish with tomato and dollops of sour cream and guacamole.