- 1 box chocolate cake mix, prepared according to package
- 1 packet cookies & cream pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chocolate cookies, crushed
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- Extra crushed cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Prepare your favorite chocolate cake recipe or use a prepared box and follow its instructions.
- Using the back of a wooden spoon, poke at least 3 rows of 4 holes in the cooked cake, making 12 holes total.
- In a large bowl, add the packet of vanilla pudding mix. Add the milk, and whisk until there are no lumps.
- Add whipped topping and the crushed chocolate cookies. Stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture over the cake and let settle into the holes into the cake for about 10 minutes. Some of the mixture will still stay on top, which is okay.
- Spread the whipped topping mixture evenly on top. Sprinkle extra crushed cookies on top.
- Chill the cake for at least 3 hours, up to overnight.