- 1 box yellow cake mix (with or without pudding)
- 1 (3.5 oz.) box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 (8 oz.) carton sour cream
- ½ cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 (3.5 oz.) bar dark chocolate, grated
- 1 (6 oz.) bag mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350º F. Combine cake mix, pudding, eggs, sour cream, oil, and water in a mixing bowl. Mix well by hand. Grate the dark chocolate bar. Then, gently fold in remaining ingredients and scrape sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt cake pan. Spoon batter in and bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool on a wire rack for one hour before inverting onto a cake plate. Allow to cool completely before serving, about 2 more hours.