- 1 pound beef stew meat
- 8 small white potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1/2 white onion, cut into chunks
- 2 small carrots, cut into slices
- 1/4 c. minced garlic, fresh
- 3/4 c. apple cider
- 2 tablespoons worchestshire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 c. flour
Place beef, potatoes, onions and carrots in crock pot. In a small bowl, combine garlic, cider, sauces, spices and flour, mixing well to eliminate lumps. Pour over ingredients in crock pot. Set on low. Cook for seven hours.
Serve with hot yeast rolls! Yum!