- 1 bag egg noodles
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 jar pimentos
- salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, heat a skillet to medium-high heat. Brown ground beef. Add salt and garlic powder. Drain and set aside.
3. Drain pasta and place in bottom of 9×13-inch baking dish. Layer ground beef on top of pasta.
4. Empty contents of Alfredo sauce into a mixing bowl. Fold in pimentos
5. Pour sauce mixture into baking dish and gently mix together until pasta and beef are thoroughly coated with sauce.
6. Bake, covered, for 30 minutes.