Skip to content
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 4 medium potatoes, sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cups frozen vegetables of your choice
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add turkey or chicken and sprinkle with seasoning salt. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned.
- Add potatoes and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Cover and reduce to medium low heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Combine corn starch and water and stir into skillet. Add vegetables, cover and simmer over low heat until vegetables are warmed through, 3-5 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with some bread or rolls for dipping!eeed