- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1½ cups rice crispy cereal
- Line an 9×13 pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl (or by hand with a spoon), beat together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, 1 cup peanut butter, and salt. Spread into the pan. Refrigerate at least 15 minutes to firm up.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt together the chocolate chips and remaining 1 cup peanut butter in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until smooth (a double boiler can also be used). Remove from the heat and stir in the cereal. Spread on top of the chilled peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm before serving. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week in the fridge or at room temperature.