- 1 lb. pork sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Texas Pete hot sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- 2 cups baking mix – Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 9×5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Crumble sausage into a large skillet and cook along with onion until brown.
- Drain on paper towels and cool.
- In a large bowl, combine egg, cheeses, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add baking mix, milk, and mayonnaise. Stir.
- To the mixture, add sausage & onions. Mix until just blended.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let rest in pan for 10 minutes. Turn out to plate to serve.