- 1/2 cup (1 stick = 4 ounces) butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- fruit preserves (raspberry, pineapple cherry)
- Beat butter and cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth and fluffy. Gradually add flour; beat at low speed until mixture forms soft dough.
- Divide dough ball in half; wrap each half in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 375*F. Roll out dough, half at a time, on floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut into 2-1/2 inch squares. Spoon 1 tsp. preserves into center of each square. Bring up two opposite corners to center; pinch together tightly to seal. Fold sealed tip to one side; pinch to seal. Place 1-inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.