- 2½ cups sugar
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- ½ cup corn syrup
- ½ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-2½ cups chopped pecans
- 2½ cups grated coconut
1. Set pecans, coconut, and vanilla off to the side
2. Mix sugar, evap. milk, corn syrup, and butter in large saucepan.
3. Bring to a rolling boil & boil for 3 minutes.
4. Remove from heat & add pecans, coconut, and vanilla
5. Stir for about 4 minutes.
6. Take a spoonful of batter and place on wax paper. Let it sit until batter has hardened.
7. Remove from paper and enjoy.