- 2 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 whole(s) (4 pounds each) chickens, each cut into 10 pieces
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with foil.
- In a small bowl combine the paprika, brown sugar, dry mustard, cinnamon, and 3/4 teaspoons each salt and pepper. Add the oil until incorporated. Rub all over the chicken pieces. Place chicken, skin-side up, on prepared baking sheets.
- Roast until chicken is crisp and cooked through, 40 to 45 minutes.