- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopes dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 ounces water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cans reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup, undiluted ( or regular soup)
- 1 (4 ounce) cans mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- hot cooked rice or pasta
Place the chicken breast halves in the crock pot.
Combine the Italian dressing mix and water until smooth; pour over top of chicken.
Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
Combine the cream cheese and soup until smooth and blended.
Stir in mushroom pieces.
Pour soup mixture over chicken.
Cook 1 hour more or until chicken is cooked through.
Serve over hot cooked rice or pasta