- 1 cup crushed NILLA Wafers
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Strawberry Whipped Topping
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup peeled sliced kiwi
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Mix crumbs, butter and 3 Tbsp. sugar; press firmly onto bottom of foil-lined 13×9-inch baking pan. Bake 10 min.
2. Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and the flour in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Stir in dry pudding mix. Pour over crust.
3. Bake 1 hour or until center is almost set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Lift cheesecake out of pan with foil handles; place on serving platter. Spread with the whipped topping; top with fruit.