- 1 ¼ lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 cup julienne carrots (1 1/2×1/4×1/4-inch pieces)
- ½ cup chopped celery (1 medium stalk)
- ½ cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 carton (32 oz) chicken broth (4 cups)
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup
- 1 package (16 oz) gnocchi (not frozen)
- 1 package (9 oz) frozen baby sweet peas, thawed
In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook chicken 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until browned and no longer pink in the center.
Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In cooker, mix chicken and remaining ingredients except gnocchi and peas.
Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
Increase heat setting to High. Stir in gnocchi and peas. Cover; cook about 30 minutes longer or until gnocchi and peas are tender.
Makes 6 servings (1 1/2 cups each)