- 1 (19 7⁄8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese , softened
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping , thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Spread the prepared batter evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, let cool.
- In a 2-3 quart mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners sugar and whipped topping until smooth.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the brownie crust.
- Spoon on the cherry pie filling, spread to about 1 inch of the outer edge.
- Sprinkle chocolate candy sprinkles on the outer white rim.
- Chill and serve.
Makes 12 slices.