- • 1 cup (2 sticks) softened butter
- • 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- • 1 cup granulated sugar
- • 2 large eggs
- • 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- • 3 1/2 cups flour
- • 1 teaspoon salt
- • 1 teaspoon baking soda
- • 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- • 1 package Double Stuff Oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together with a mixer until well combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In medium bowl mix the flour, salt, and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined.
- With a cookie scoop, form balls with the dough.
- Place one ball on top of an Oreo cookie, and another ball on the bottom. Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo cookie is fully enclosed with dough.
- Place onto parchment or silpat lined baking sheets and bake cookies for approximately 13 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.