from my friend, Roni
- 2 large cans of chunk pineapple with juice (not sweetened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 Tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 stick of melted butter or margarine
- 1 tube of Ritz crackers, crumbled
- Pour pineapple with juice into a 9×13 Pyrex.
- Mix flour and sugar together and then sprinkle over pineapple.
- Sprinkle sharp cheddar cheese on top of mixture.
- Add crushed crackers.
- Pour on melted buter or margarine.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.