- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon red food color
- 1 egg
- 3/4 to 1 cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, cocoa, butter, sour cream, food color and egg until soft dough forms.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Frost cooled cookies with frosting. Sprinkle with nuts. Store tightly covered at room temperature.