- 1 cup peanut butter*
- 1/2 cup butter (no substitutes), softened
- 3 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 5 dozen miniature pretzel twists (about 3 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
In a mixing bowl, beat peanut butter and butter until smooth. Beat in confectioners’ sugar until combined.
Shape into 1-in. balls; press one on each pretzel. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until peanut butter mixture is firm, about 1 hour.
In a microwave-safe bowl or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and oil.
Dip the peanut butter ball into chocolate. Return to baking sheet, pretzel side down. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Store in the refrigerator.
*Please Note: Reduced-fat or generic-brand peanut butter is not recommended for use in this recipe.