- 1 1/3 cups frozen sausage-style soy-protein crumbles
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped onion (1 medium)
- 1 can (18.5 oz) Progresso® Light Italian-style vegetable soup
- 3/4 cup uncooked bow-tie (farfalle) pasta (2 oz)
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella or Parmesan cheese (1 oz)
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook soy crumbles, mushrooms and onion over medium-high heat 4 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until crumbles are hot and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in soup. Cover; heat to boiling. Stir in pasta; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
- Add spinach; cook uncovered 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until spinach is hot and just begins to wilt. Sprinkle with cheese.