- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni (8 oz)
- 1/2 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 package (3.5 oz) sliced pepperoni
- 1 jar (4.5 oz) Green Giant® sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cans (15 oz each) pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- Cook and drain macaroni as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in macaroni, pepperoni, mushrooms and pizza sauce.
- Cover and cook over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.