- 2 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 egg
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Heat oven to 425ºF. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir gingerbread ingredients until soft dough forms. On surface dusted with Bisquick mix, roll dough in Bisquick mix to coat. Shape into ball; knead 10 times. Pat dough into 8-inch round on cookie sheet. Cut into 8 wedges, but do not separate.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until set and starting to brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix powdered sugar, butter and lemon peel with spoon. Stir in lemon juice until glaze is smooth enough to drizzle. Drizzle glaze over wedges. Carefully separate wedges. Serve warm.