- 1 can (15 to 16 oz) butter beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 10 round buttery crackers, crushed (1/3 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (from 1-lb bag)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) Mexican-style stewed tomatoes with jalapeño peppers, garlic and onion, undrained
- In medium bowl, mash beans with fork. Stir in remaining patty ingredients. Shape mixture into 4 patties, about 1/2 inch thick.
- Spray 10-inch skillet with cooking spray. Cook patties in skillet 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until golden brown. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- In same skillet, mix sauce ingredients. Cook over medium-low heat 5 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender. Serve sauce over patties.