- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 package (1 ounce) Old El Paso® chili seasoning mix
- 2 cans (15 1/2 ounces each) hominy or Posole, drained
- Sour cream, if desired
- Cilantro, if desired
- Place chicken in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Mix tomatoes, tomato sauce and chili seasoning; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 7 to 9 hours or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- Stir to break up chicken. Stir in hominy. Cover and cook on low heat setting 15 minutes until heated through. Serve chili with sour cream and cilantro.
1 Serving (1 Serving)
- Calories 365
(Calories from Fat 125 ),
- Total Fat 14 g
- (Saturated Fat 4 g,
- Cholesterol 95 mg;
- Sodium 1440 mg;
- Total Carbohydrate 31 g
- (Dietary Fiber 7 g,
- Protein 36 g;
- 2 Starch; 4 Lean Meat