- 1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated breadsticks (12 breadsticks)
- 10 slices packaged precooked bacon (from 2.1-oz package)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 slice packaged precooked bacon, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll dough; separate into 12 strips. Starting at center of ungreased cookie sheet, coil bacon slices with dough strips into a loose spiral, pinching ends together securely as strips are added.
- Drizzle or brush egg over dough, using all of egg to fill crevices. Sprinkle with chopped bacon and parsley.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Cut into wedges; serve warm.
Pepperoni Breadstick Focaccia: Use pepperoni slices from half of a 3.5-oz package in place of the bacon.
Cheese and Olive Focaccia: Pull 4 sticks of mozzarella string cheese apart into 16 strips. Use strips of cheese in place of bacon. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons sliced kalamata olives (instead of the chopped bacon) on top before baking.