Ilke from Ilke’s Kitchen
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 medium sized golden apples (peeled, diced and mixed with 1 tablespoon flour and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (your choice)
- DO NOT PREHEAT OVEN! Beat eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl for a minute or two until it is all well blended, and the color is very light yellow.
- Add flour, baking powder and cinnamon, beat at medium speed.
- With the help of a spatula, mix in the diced apples and chopped nuts.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9-inch pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.