- 5 3/5 ounces all-purpose flour (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 tablespoons 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Cooking spray
- 4 (0.75-ounce) peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients (through salt), stirring well with a whisk. Combine peanut butter and next 4 ingredients (through eggs), stirring well. Add peanut butter mixture to flour mixture; stir until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 3. Scrape the batter into a 9-inch square metal baking pan lightly coated with cooking spray, and arrange the peanut butter cups over batter. Bake at 350° for 19 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs clinging. Cool in pan on a wire rack.