- 2 cans cream of broccoli soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups cooked cut-up vegetables (carrots, broccoli, potatoes, cauliflower, frozen or fresh)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can refrigerated flaky biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a 3 quart baking dish, combine the soup, milk, thyme, and pepper.
- Stir in the vegetables and chicken or turkey.
- Bake that at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes or until mixture begins to bubble.
- Meanwhile, cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Remove dish from oven; stir. Arrange biscuit pieces over hot chicken mixture.
- Bake another 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Variation: Top with melted cheddar or swiss cheese (grated) for the last 5 minutes of baking. .