- 3 medium-size plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium-size green tomato, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 small onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 small Golden Delicious apple, cored and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- Olive oil-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 2 (1-ounce) slices reduced-fat American flavor hot pepper cheese product, cut into thin strips
- 1 (4 1/2-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic (about 1 clove)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded 50%-reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- Place slices of plum tomato, green tomato, onion, and apple on a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan coated with cooking spray; coat vegetables and apple with cooking spray. Bake at 500° for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; set aside. Reduce oven temperature to 425°.
- Unroll pizza dough onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Pat dough into a 15- x 12-inch rectangle. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes. Top with hot pepper cheese strips; set aside.
- Set roasted plum tomato slices aside. Chop green tomato, onion, and apple; combine in a small bowl. Press gently with paper towels to remove excess moisture. Add chiles and garlic, stirring well.
- Top hot pepper cheese strips with green tomato mixture; sprinkle with pepper. Top with roasted plum tomato slices and mozzarella. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve immediately.
- Amount per serving
- Calories: 347
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fat: 9.9g
- Saturated fat: 4.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 18.2g
- Carbohydrate: 47.1g
- Fiber: 14.8g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 514mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg