- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 large lime, cut into wedges
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1 (10 ounce) container cherry tomatoes
- Whisk together sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour only half of the Mojo sauce as a marinade over the beef in a medium bowl or food storage bag; cover or seal.
- Cover the remaining sauce; refrigerate both at least 24 hours.
- Heat broiler or grill.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade.
- Season beef with the pepper; thread on skewers, alternate with lime and onion wedges.
- Thread tomatoes evely onto separate skewers.
- Let reserved marinade come to room temperature.
- Broil or grill kebobs, turning occasionally until beef is brown and firm to the touch, about 10 minutes for medium-rare.
- Tomatoes are slightly softened after 4 minutes of grilling.
- Serve drizzled with the reserved sauce.