- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 bag Hershey’s chocolate kisses
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Mix Bisquick, condensed milk, and peanut butter in bowl with mixer.
- Add butter.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place on a cookie sheet that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Press the dough balls a little flat.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 6 minutes (no longer!).
- Remove from oven and press a Kiss gently on top of each cookie.