- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 ounce prosciutto or deli ham, chopped
- 3 cups Hunt’s® Spaghetti Sauce Traditional
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
In a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper and pros
ciutto over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in spaghetti sauce and water; bring t
o a boil. Add ravioli. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7-9 minutes or until ravioli is tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese. Simmer, uncovered, 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.