- pepper bacon
- 1 large bulb garlic
- lemons and limes
- 1 -2 tsp dried red pepper
1. Peel and devein the shrimp.
2. Marinate them with all the garlic (peeled and crushed), the red pepper and enough of equal amounts of fresh lime and lemon juice to cover all the shrimp. Marinate in the fridge for 3-6 hours.
3. After marinating, drain the shrimp (If you are grilling outside I recommend that you save the marinade and baste with it) and cut the bacon strips in half. Wrap the bacon around the shrimp and secure with a toothpick.
4. Grill over mesquite basting with the reserved marinade or broil in the oven. You may pre-grill these and refrigerate, then warm in the broiler prior to serving.