- 1 (1lb. 3.5oz.) package brownie mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups quick cooking rolled oats
1) Line cookie sheets with waxed paper. In a large saucepan, combine brownie mix, milk and margarine; cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil 2 minutes while still stirring. Remove from heat.
2) Add peanut butter and vanilla; blend well. Stir in oats until oats are completely coated. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Cool 5 minutes or until completely cooled.
Yields about 4 dozen