- 5 chicken breasts (can even use frozen)
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 6 ounces black olives, drained (sliced black olives)
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) jar salsa, medium
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 – 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
Add all ingredients to crock pot EXCEPT cream cheese.
Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 8 hours.
Add the package of cream cheese (whole) to top of cooking chicken mixture for last 30 minute of cooking.
Serve over cooked rice or egg noodles with a dollup of sour cream & sprinkles of shredded cheddar if desired.