- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 6 ounces smoked cheddar cheese, shredded (1-1/2 cups)
- 28 ounces frozen hash browns with onions and peppers
- 3 cups smoked chicken turkey, chopped (can use a rotisserie chicken here)
- croutons, crushed
- Using at least a 3 1/2 or 4 quart slow cooker, lightly coat the inside of the crock with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add soup, sour cream, cheese, frozen potatoes, chicken and combine well.
- Cover with lid and cook on the low setting for 5 to 5 hours.
- You can also put this in a 9×9 pan and bake it at 325* for 1 hour.
- If desired, before serving top each serving with crushed croutons. Serve immediately.