- 1 yellow cake mix, 18.5 ounce package
- 1 cooking spray, for baking
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 Pudding, vanilla, instant, 3.5 ounce package (one 4-serving box)
- 4 oz bar German baking chocolate , grated
- 1/3 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray. Using a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, milk, water, oil, eggs, egg whites, yogurt, and vanilla pudding. Beat slightly, only until ingredients are mixed. Stir in the grated chocolate, chocolate chips, and pecans then pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Do not overbake. Cool 10 minutes, and invert onto a serving plate.
You can use sugar-free cake mix and pudding mix to help bring the carbs down in this recipe.