- 1 packet Butter Buds Mix, dry
- ¼ cup hot water
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 package (7.5 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray an 8-inch round baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a small bowl, combine the Butter Buds, water, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Pour into the prepared pan. Sprinkle with nuts. Arrange the biscuits in a single layer on top of the nuts.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until well browned. Immediately invert onto a serving plate.
Per serving: 80 calories, 1 g protein, 2 g total fat (<1 g saturated fat), 16 g carbohydrate, 0 cholesterol, 240 mg sodium
Exchanges: 1 carbohydrate (1 bread/starch)