- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (approx. 1 lb)
- 2 cups cut green beans, fresh
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1/2 medium onion, cut in chunks
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper
Preheat grill to medium high or oven to 425 degrees.
Prepare 4 sheets of aluminum foil (12″x18″).
Cut chicken into strips and then combine it with the rest of the ingredients except for the feta.
Center 1/4 of the mixture on each sheet of foil. Fold the ends of the foil to form a packet.
Grill for 10-14 minutes in a covered grill or bake for 20 to 25 minutes on a cookie sheet in the oven.
Check seasoning and correct if more required.
Sprinkle with cheese before serving.
Each packet is one serving.