- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Do not use reduced fat or fat free in this recipe)
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can ripe black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped stuffed olives
- crackers or breadsticks or French bread
In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients.
Transfer to an 11″x7″x2″ baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly and lightly browned.
Serve with crackers, breadsticks and/or French bread.