- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup tortilla chips, finely crushed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- fresh cilantro stem
- lime wedge
Dip chicken breasts in mixture of oil, lime juice, and honey, then roll in tortilla chip crumbs to coat.
Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.
While baking chicken, puree tomatoes and chopped cilantro into a sauce.
Remove chicken from oven, top with puree and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake again for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges.