- 4 1/2 pounds leg of lamb
- 3 tablespoons roughly chopped parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 anchovies, chopped
- 2 tablespoons salted capers, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon coarsely grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons soft, fresh breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- extra olive oil for drizzling
1. Heat the oven to 400F degrees (220C).
2. Hold the leg of lamb with its fleshiest side towards you, and bravely slice directly through the
meat four or five times, about 1 inch (2.5cm) apart, almost to the bone,- as if you are cutting steaks but leaving them attached.