- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small carton sour cream
- 1 whole chicken boiled shredded
- 1 1/2 pkgs. Ritz crackers
- 1 small carton of sliced fresh mushroms
- 1 stick of margarine
Boil chicken until ready to fall off bone, shred, and place chicken into a casserole dish. Next, place sliced mushrooms on top of chicken and mix in sour cream and cream of chicken soup together over top of mushrooms. Next, melt 1 stick of butter in microwave add 1 1/2 pkgs. of crumbled Ritz crackers. Place this on top of sour cream mixture and spread evenly. Bake at 425 for 30 min. or until golden brown and bubbly. Enjoy!