- 3 c. diced cooked chicken
- 1 c. diced celery
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 T minced onion
- ½ t. salt
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. green seedless grape
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (2 ounce) package slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 leaf lettuce
- additional mandarin orange section (optional)
- clusters green grapes (optional)
Combine the first 5 ingredients; stir well. Cover and chill.
Add mayonnaise, grapes, oranges, and almonds to chicken mixture; toss well. Serve on lettuce. Garnish with additional orange slices and grape clusters, if desired. Yield: 6 servings.